1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide to us directly:
- Citation number, Citation date, State, County issued, Comments, Citation photo, Driver License photo, First Name, Last Name, Phone number and e-mail address.
- Communications between you and The Ticket Clinic. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., case verification, changes/updates to your case, etc.).
- By providing your e-mail address, you agree and consent to receive marketing, promotional emails and/or newsletter from us. Note that you may opt out of marketing, promotional and/or newsletter related e-mails.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our mobile app, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our mobile app.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Send mobile app update notifications to your device when available.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
Your information collected through the mobile app is stored and processed in the United States.
We use reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the mobile app secure and take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
5. HOW TO CONTACT US